Please ask your awesome son(s) the questions below. How did they do?
Let me know - Rebbe@gishmak.com
Perokim 6-7 Shoftim!
- How long did Midyan torture the Yidden? 7 Years.
- Why did the Yidden have dugouts? To hide from the Midyanim
- Who was the Navi that came? Pinchas
- According to the Michtav M’Eliyahu, why was Gideon not punished for questioning Hashem? He meant it as a prayer.
- What was Gideon afraid would happen now that he saw the Malach? He would die.
- What was the relationship between Gideon and Yerubaal? It was the same person.
- What did the fleece symbolize? Gideon.
- What was the test to see who was worthy enough to fight? How they drank water.
- How many groups did the 300 men divide into? Three
- Why did he let them run away? So they wouldn’t fight for their lives.
What did Gideon do after the 300 men of his were winning? Called the rest of the Yidden to help out.