Here are some questions - how many do you know?
1) Who married Yocheved?
2) How old was she?
3) What happened to Basya's servants?
4) Who did Moshe marry?
5) What did he name his first son?
6) What are the 3 types of people you can interrupt Shema for?
7) Who was an "Istanis" in our Perek?
8) Who was Tavi?
9) Who was Rav Gamliel's son?
10) In what 2 places can a worker Daven?
11) Why does the Rebbe always count the class?
12) What is the name of the boy that writes the crazy articles in the newsletter?
13) What happens if you hold your Yarmulka when you're running in game?
14) What size piece of Challa is dipped in the honey?
15) What's the top D&B card?
1) How long did Yocheved hide Moshe for?
2) Who told Amram and Yocheved to get remarried?
3) Why did she say Amram was worse than Paraoh?
4) Why couldn't Yocheved hid Moshe anymore?
5) What 2 ingredients were smeared on the basket?
6) Why not only tar?
7) What are the 3 types of people we can interrupt Shema for?
8) Why does the Parsha of Veohavta (in Shema) come first?
9) Are you allowed to say Shema if you can't hear yourself?
10) Can you say Shema out of order?
11) What should you do if you make a mistake in Shema and lose the place?
12) Does Rebbe like you?
13) What special treat does the Rebbe do every day?
14) Who stole the tune to our Rashi song?
15) Which two songs do we sing from Ledovid after Shofar?
1) In what positions should one say קְרִיאַת שְמַע in the morning and night according to בֵּית הלל?
2) What happened to רַבִּי טַרְפוֹן?
3) What did his friends say when he told them what happened?
4) Who does the הלכה follow usually?
5) מִי לֹא יָדַע אֶת יוֹסֵף?
6) מִמַה פָּחַד הַמֶלֶךְ הֶחָדָֹש?
7)Which 2 people argued regarding the meaning of “New King”?
1) What colors were mentioned in the Mishna today?
2) When does a prince wake up?
3) How many babies did the Jewish mother have at a time?
4) What types of days are between Rosh Chodesh Elul and Yom Kippur?
Please use your full names!